Smoky Mountain Rider is the most comprehensive internet source for motorcycle enthusiasts who ride in or are planning a visit to the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains. 30 – 60 visitors daily, more than 1800 unique visitors monthly mean your link will reach thousands of motorcyclists who ride in or are planning to ride in the Blue Ridge & Smoky Mountains.
The site is owned and managed by America Rides Maps. Wayne Busch is the site master – contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may submit your link (directions below) to be listed if it conforms to the character and theme of this site. The focus of the site is motorcycle riding in the blue ridge and smoky mountains.
All submissions are screened and judged individually for appropriate content and relevancy. Final authority rests with the site master regarding addition and removal of listings.
Categories of Listings:
- Camping - on page: http://smokymountainrider.com/?page_id=3794
- Lodging & Accommodations - on page: http://smokymountainrider.com/?page_id=3782
- Motorcycle Guides – on page: http://smokymountainrider.com/?page_id=3785
- Motorcycle Rentals - on page: http://smokymountainrider.com/?page_id=3788
- Buy Cool Motorcycle stuff - on page: http://smokymountainrider.com/?page_id=3806
- Motorcycle Dealers & Repairs – on page:
Example of courtesy listing:
Fireside Cottages – Maggie Valley, NC
Courtesy listings include text name of business and hyperlink to destination URL, and location city / state when included.
There is no charge for courtesy listings. There is no set duration. They may be removed without notice.
List members must include a backlink at their primary URL to either of the following:
HTML insert codes for backlinks provided at bottom of page;
Example of enhanced listing:
Fireside Cottages – Maggie Valley, NC
Exit Blue Ridge Parkway at Soco Gap – Milepost 455.7.
Go 1.7 miles towards Maggie on US 19. On left.
6490 Soco Road
Maggie Valley, NC
Closest place to stay near the Blue Ridge Parkway in Maggie Valley, nice cabins and a restaurant / bar on site. Motorcycle Friendly.
Smoky Mountain Rider articles about:
- This Bike Nite Will Be Hard To Top!
- Test Drive – New Bar at Motorcycle Friendly Mountaineer Restaurant
Fee: $50.00 USD per year (Price until 5/30/2012).
If not renewed annually, listing defaults to courtesy listing status.
Enhanced listings get placed at top of list
You may add the following options to an enhanced listing:
- text name of business – highlight in color (40 color palette)
- hyperlink to destination URL (‘s) - you may use more than one link in your listing
- complete address / description of how to find your location
- contact information
- up to 150 words of text which may include links but not exclusively
- icons – size 100×100 px or less
- images – size max 250px on longest axis
- banners – 60 px by 468 px
- .jpg or .gif format, animated gif’s OK
- All content is to be provided by subscriber
- All media is to be provided by subscriber
- All images are to be provided by the subscriber
Layout and final appearance rest with the site. Limitations are inherent in the host platform related to WordPress and current site theme template. Layout changes may or may not be available. Layout may change without notice.
Payment is due to AMERICA RIDES MAPS
America Rides Maps
706 Underwood Cove Road
Waynesville, NC 28786
payment to PayPal account: email@example.com
HOW TO GET LISTED:
Submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use “request to be listed” as subject line
minimum info (courtesy listing)
- name of link
- URL (internet address) to be linked to
- location city/state if applies
- category for listing (see category list)
- valid email address for contact
For enhanced listings:
- URL (web address) for posted images to be linked to
- additional content info / details
- preferred payment method
The more information you provide, the faster your listing will be posted. You may submit HTML code for your listing – keep it simple, the platform is limited.
Affiliates: Smoky Mountain Rider participates in affiliate programs. If you offer an affiliate program for a motorcycle related product or business or other related opportunity please inform us and we’ll look into participation. Contact email@example.com
Cut and paste the insert code into the HTML of your web site to generate the backlink:
Smoky Mountain Rider - http:smokymountainrider.com
insert code -
<a href=”http:smokymountainrider.com” alt=”motorcycle rides in the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains”>Smoky Mountain Rider</a>
<a href=”http://americaridesmaps.com” alt=”the best motorcycle rides in the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains”>America Rides Maps</a>
link displays as – America Rides Maps
Image link: icon 100 px x 100 px
insert html code -
<a href=”http://americaridesmaps.com”><img src=”http://smokymountainrider.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ARM-logo-100×100.jpg” alt=”Go to America Rides Maps.com” width=”100″ height=”100″ /></a>
<a href=”http://americaridesmaps.com”><img src=”http://smokymountainrider.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/60×469-banner.jpg” alt=”Go to America Rides Maps.com” width=”468″ height=”60″ /></a>
<a href=”http://smokymountainrider.com”><img title=”SMR 200×120″ src=”http://smokymountainrider.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SMR-200×120.jpg” alt=”Go to Smoky Mountain Rider for the best rides in the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains” width=”200″ height=”133″ /></a>