100 Great Motorcycle Rides in the Smoky Mountains Map
America Rides Maps – motorcycle pocket ride maps has a brand new map!
This map mails out September 6, 2013. This is the first run of these new maps, supplies are limited! Reserve yours now.
- Size: 24 x 36 inches
- Waterproof and tear resitant
- Folded and unfolded versions available
- Supplies are limited!
- Click here to order
100 Great Smoky Mountain Motorcycle Rides is the “grown up” version of our most popular 12 Classic Deals Gap Motorcycle Rides pocket map. This new larger and more detailed map adds in all the great roads that are not featured on the smaller map, more than 100 of them.
- There are way more then 100 great motorcycle rides on this map
- Most of these roads are peripheral to the actual geologic formation of the Smoky Mountains
This new larger format map (24×36 inches) combines at least 3 pocket maps (#6, #7, #8) and sections of 2 more (#5, #9) into one larger map that encircles and includes all the best motorcycle rides surrounding Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
This map stretches from Tellico Plains, TN in the west to include the Cherohala Skyway, The Dragon, and connecting roads, to beyond Asheville, NC in the east. It dips into Georgia and South Carolina, and reaches as far north as Knoxville, TN. Within these borders lie some of the best motorcycle roads in the nation.
- For the first time visitor – all the great motorcycle roads are at your disposal.
- For the return visitor – expand on what you’ve already discovered
- For the local – I bet you find something new
– And you’ll have to wait for it until September 6, 2013;
This maps just arrived from the printer and I’m about to leave on my motorcycle vacation. Yes, just like you, I need my motorcycle trips.
So all I can do is let you know when you can get them –
- You can order now –
- I will start mailing maps again on September 6, 1st Class or Priority Mail –
- You should have your map by September 10, 2013
Where can I buy these maps NOW?
- Best bet – Harley-Davidson of Asheville in Swannanoa, NC
- Next best – AHoliday Motel in Maggie Valley, NC
- One more – Eurosport Asheville in Asheville, NC
- Last chance – Mountaineer Restaurant in Maggie Valley, NC
I’ve had no time to get them out to sellers so these are the few places they are available and in limited supply at that. Once I return from my motorcycle trip I’ll get more out to the other vendors.